The Texas Education Agency is pleased to announce that Randolph Field ISD schools have all fulfilled the criteria requirements of 19 TAC, § 61.1063 for the 2020-2021 school year. Randolph Elementary, Randolph Middle, and Randolph High Schools demonstrate support and commitment to meeting the unique needs of military- connected students and their families, earning the Purple Star Campus Designation.
Applicants for the Purple Star designation must have met the following eligibility criteria:
- Designate a campus-based military liaison.
- Create and maintain an easily accessible web page that includes information on military-connected students and their families.
- Must have a campus transition program.
- Offer at least one of the following initiatives:
- A resolution showing support for military-connected students and families,
- Participation in Month of the Military Child or Military Family Month, or
- Partnership with a school liaison officer to encourage and provide opportunities for active duty military members