Go Public Internship Program
My internship with WeGoPublic has been a very rewarding experience and I am so grateful to work with such a great team. I was able to learn skills that will benefit me in my career path in digital marketing. It’s exciting to be able to get firsthand experience in my field and will continue to expand my knowledge in marketing!
UTSA 2021, Marketing and 2022 Technology
Interning at Go Public was such an amazing experience. Being able to expand your skills, network, and grow out of your comfort zone was worth every challenge. What the team at Go Public is doing is amazing. Go Public welcomes everyone with open arms and is willing to help you if you ask.
UTSA ’21, M.S. Business Administration
Being an intern at GoPublic has given me great and relevant experience for me to apply to jobs I never imagined. You are placed in an incredibly supportive environment while expanding your list of business connections and references. I did land an amazing job because if this internship!
UTSA 2021, Marketing
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! FLEXIBLE HOURS, WORK REMOTELY!
SPRING 2022 INTERVIEWS OPEN!
Seeking Undergrads and Grad Student Interns Interested in Marketing, Design, Writing, or Communications
- Be a part of a non-profit, supportive, and positive team
- 5 to 7-hour/week time commitment on your time. Attend one online weekly meeting on Tuesdays from 10AM-11AM.
- Flexible schedule and remote work
- Hands-on experience in your field
- Advisors and mentors that care about your success
- A reference and letter of recommendation with successful completion of the program
- Exciting work where you see your contributions in action
- Opportunity to stay on and get promoted
Scroll down for internship descriptions.
We work with the following majors. You do NOT need to have previous internship experience. Or any experience. In fact, this internship is a great stepping stone for you for future internships. We have a supportive, positive team. You will learn a lot and see results from your contributions.
Marketing and business undergraduate students
Students focusing on any communication course of study
GRAPHICS AND CREATIVES
Students studying graphics arts and design
Business and communication majors
You will gain experience with campaigns, social media, digital, and data analytics
- Social media interns
- Digital marketing interns
- General marketing assistants
- Sales marketing enablement
Get professional experience and possible publishing credits while making a difference
- Writers and researchers
- Social media interns
Graphic Designer and Content Creators:
Get experience with creative content strategy and creation
- Video creators/editors using either Canva, Wave, or Adobe Creative
- Graphics designers and creators using Canva and/or Adobe Creative
Returning to the program? Get promoted!
- Event Marketing Coordinators
- Intern Leads