FOR EVERY CHILD, SUCCESS IN LIFE. EDGEWOOD PROUD!
Edgewood ISD provides an exceptional learning experience that engages, empowers, and prepares students to compete and reach their highest potential in an ever-changing World. Edgewood ISD is a District of Innovation offering choice schools for students, parents, and staff.
WE'RE PROUD OF OUR RESULTS!
Edgewood ISD offers:
– All day Prekindergarten and Head Start Classes
– Brentwood STEAM School of Innovation (Middle School)
– Gardendale Early Learning Program (Partnership with Pre-K4SA)
– Early College High Schools at both John F. Kennedy High School and Memorial High School.
– Special Education program for 18 – 21 year olds at the Burleson Center for Innovation and Education.
Edgewood ISD Installs Wheelchair Swings F.D. Roosevelt Elementary School students soar! An Edgewood
School districts managing the challenges of a pandemic and highlights, data, statistics, and history of public education in the San Antonio area. By Bobby Blount and Bexar County School Boards Coalition.
Dr. Eduardo Hernandez
Dr. Eduardo Hernandez joined the Edgewood ISD family as the Superintendent of Schools in June 2018, after the Board of Managers conducted a nationwide search for the district’s next leader. Dr. Hernandez recognizes that Edgewood ISD employees, families and community members are all dedicated to building the legacy of academic excellence that has long been part of this district’s history.
Board Vice President
Joseph M. Guerra